Skip to content
☞ few words
- Ishay Botbol born in 1975 in Israel, at a young age fell in love with the medium of photography.
- 1998, his passion led him to study and specialise in photography for six years at the WIZO Academy of Art in Haifa.
- 2004 onwards, Ishay operated as a full-time worldwide commission photographer.
- 2008 Ishay moved from Tel Aviv and become a London based photographer.
- 2017 Ishay and his wife and 2 kids became a nomad family travelling mainly in Asia.
- Capture Reality into Memories collection started in 2015 and still ongoing these days.
- Ishay captures timeless moments and creates classic and contemporary artwork, keeps traditional photography in a digital world, and his photographs are all true to reality.
- For Commission, Syndication or any Enquiries please Email
- Follow on #ishaybotbol
- WhatsApp +447525659794
- NW8STUDIOS, London, UK,
Unit 77, Loudoun Road, South Hampstead, NW8 0DQ